Information Technology provides support for the District's administrative computing environment, the network and telecommunications infrastructure, and core network and Internet services. The major subsystems supported by Information Technology are:
- Administrative ERP Systems consisting of the Integrated Student Information System (ISIS), Sigma's Student Aid Management (SAM), Colleague Finance and HR/Payroll, and various web applications
- Telecommunications Infrastructure (Voice, Data, Video)
- Network and Internet Services including Security
- Email System (MS Exchange Mail/Internet SMTP Mail), including the Anti-SPAM, Anti-Virus systems
- Administrative Desktop PC support
- PBX Telephone System and the voice mail messaging systems
- Horizon Library System
- Blackboards Vista Online Course Management System.
For general business, please call Information Technology at 619-388-6939.