Advanced Air Conditioning and Direct Digital Control
Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 44 weeks
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and Fees: $1,538
Books and Supplies: $2,351
On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
What other costs are there for this program?
This fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
Auto Permits: $35.00
Motorcycle Permits: $17.50
Carpool Permits: $30.00
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financial options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Jobs related to this program
Click on the links below for more information on jobs related to this program
Advanced Air Conditioning and Direct Digital Control focuses on precise, automated control of air conditioning and lighting systems with the goal of providing optimum comfort at minimal operational cost.
The AIRE Program trains students in traditional career options that include air conditioning and/or refrigeration contractor, service manager, dispatcher, HVAC or refrigeration service technician, manufacturer service representative, sales engineer, service engineer, facilities or plant operations engineer, HVACR consultant, and control systems designer/commissioner. The AIRE Program also prepares students to enter into Green careers that include solar energy technician or contractor, solar system design engineer and HVAC and solar integration specialist.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 44 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, *% finished in 44 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2014-15. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job replacement rate for student who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.