San Diego Gas and Electric Company
Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 40 weeks
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and Fees: $1,400
Books and Supplies: $2,138
On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
What other costs are there for this program?
This fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
Auto Permits: $35.00
Motorcycle Permits: $17.50
Carpool Permits: $30.00
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financial options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Jobs related to this program
Click on the links below for more information on jobs related to this program
A three-year apprenticeship program in various electrical trades at the San Diego Gas and Electric Company. Applications for the following trades are accepted at SDG&E, 8306 Century Park Court, San Diego, CA 92123: 1.) Lineman; 2.) Electric Meter Tester; and 3.) Electric Repair Shop Mechanic. All applicants must be company employees. COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the academic requirements listed below, each apprentice must complete the prescribed number of hours of training during the period of the apprenticeship program as approved by the apprenticeship committee to receive the certificate of achievement or two-year degree.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 40 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, *% finished in 40 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2014-15. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job replacement rate for student who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.