Computer Fashion Technology: Design
Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 41 weeks
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and Fees: $1,446
Books and Supplies: $2,209
On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
What other costs are there for this program?
This fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
Auto Permits: $35.00
Motorcycle Permits: $17.50
Carpool Permits: $30.00
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financial options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Jobs related to this program
Click on the links below for more information on jobs related to this program
The Computer Fashion Technology: Design Certificate of Achievement offers students courses that prepare them for work in the Fashion Design field. The emphasis on technological training provides students with a solid background that expands career options to include a growing number of fashion industry positions requiring strong computer and software skills. Students are trained to work with digital fashion design and illustration, computerized patternmaking, technical design, textile and graphic design, and Internet sales and marketing.
Students are prepared for careers in the areas of fashion design, technical design, pattern making, merchandising, retail management, fashion sales, buying, promotion, fashion graphic arts and illustration, visual merchandising, fashion styling, fashion e-commerce, textiles and print design.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 41 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, *% finished in 41 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2014-15. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job replacement rate for student who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.