Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 24 weeks
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and Fees: $848
Books and Supplies: $1,282
On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
What other costs are there for this program?
This fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
Auto Permits: $35.00
Motorcycle Permits: $17.50
Carpool Permits: $30.00
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financial options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Jobs related to this program
Click on the links below for more information on jobs related to this program
The Aviation Operations Management Certificate of Achievement is designed to prepare a student for employment as an entry-level line supervisor or manager in an aviation operations-related field.
The following is an abbreviated list of the myriad of career training options the Aviation Operations Program prepares its graduates to embark upon: Airline Management, Airport Management, Airport Security, Air Traffic Control, Border Patrol, Commercial Airline Pilot, Corporate Pilot, Certificated Flight Instructor, Federal Air Marshal, Federal Aviation Administration, Fixed Base Operator Management, Flying club Management, Flight Attendant, Flight Operations Supervisor, Transportation Security Administration, U.S. Military. CREDIT FOR FAA PILOT CERTIFICATES: Subject to Aviation Operations Program Director review and approval, students who have already earned a FAA pilot certificate or rating through means other than college coursework may apply for credit by examination for the associated college course(s).
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 24 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, *% finished in 24 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2014-15. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job replacement rate for student who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.