Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 25 weeks
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and Fees: $894
Books and Supplies: $1,354
On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
What other costs are there for this program?
This fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
Auto Permits: $35.00
Motorcycle Permits: $17.50
Carpool Permits: $30.00
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financial options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Jobs related to this program
Click on the links below for more information on jobs related to this program
The Professional Piloting Certificate of Achievement, when combined with in-aircraft flight training, is designed to prepare a student for employment as an entry-level commercial pilot.
The Aviation Operations Program integrates simulator flight training with rigorous academic study, proving a strong foundation for leadership positions within the aviation industry. The program emphasizes the study of a unique combination of group dynamics, human factors, and safety awareness along with the technical fundamentals of flight in order to enhance students' development of situational awareness, critical thinking and problem solving skills. Miramar College's Aviation Operation Program meets all requirements of the Federal Aviation Administration's Part 141 Pilot Ground School.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 25 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, *% finished in 25 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2014-15. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job replacement rate for student who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.