Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 27 weeks
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and Fees: $940
Books and Supplies: $1,425
On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
What other costs are there for this program?
This fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
Auto Permits: $35.00
Motorcycle Permits: $17.50
Carpool Permits: $30.00
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financial options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
Jobs related to this program
Click on the links below for more information on jobs related to this program
Prepares the student for employment in business or civil service as a general office clerk, clerk-typist, file clerk, receptionist, cashier, word processor, machine transcriptionist, or other positions not requiring stenography.
Prepare students to work in various positions upon graduation, such as entry-level administrative assistants, entry-level webpage designers, desktop publishers, and word processors in a variety of occupations.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 27 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, *% finished in 27 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2014-15. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job replacement rate for student who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.