Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 29 weeks
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and Fees: $1,032
Books and Supplies: $1,568
On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
What other costs are there for this program?
This fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
Auto Permits: $35.00
Motorcycle Permits: $17.50
Carpool Permits: $30.00
For further program cost information click here.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financial options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: $1,085
- Private education loans: $1,112
- Institutional financing plan: $0
Jobs related to this program
Click on the links below for more information on jobs related to this program
The Certificate of Achievement in Personal Training prepares students as group exercise leaders and personal trainers. Students learn the principles of exercise and physical conditioning; techniques of leading individual and group exercise classes; appropriate methods for establishing healthy behavior; and the design of safe and effective personalized exercise plans for a variety of clients. The program trains students for positions, entry-level or higher, in the growing fitness industry. Graduates will be qualified to be exercise testing technicians, fitness instructors, strength training instructors, aerobic instructors, and personal fitness trainers.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 29 weeks to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, *% finished in 29 weeks.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2014-15. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job replacement rate for student who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.