Don Bertram (Acting)
Jill O'Dea (Acting)
Information Technology provides support for the District's administrative computing environment, the network and telecommunications infrastructure, and core network and Internet services. The major subsystems supported by Information Technology are:
- Administrative ERP Systems consisting of the Integrated Student Information System (ISIS), Sigma's Student Aid Management (SAM), Colleague Finance and HR/Payroll, and various web applications
- Telecommunications Infrastructure (Voice, Data, Video)
- Network and Internet Services including Security
- Email System (MS Exchange Mail/Internet SMTP Mail), including the Anti-SPAM, Anti-Virus systems
- Administrative Desktop PC support
- PBX Telephone System and the voice mail messaging systems
- Horizon Library System
- Blackboards Vista Online Course Management System.
For immediate support with any of the systems above, please contact the IT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-388-7000.
For general business, please call Information Technology at 619-388-6939.