Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
Microsoft Office 365 (O365) is a modern collaboration platform that provides a full-featured email system with web access, integrated calendaring, District and campus contacts directory, support for mobile device access, and 10 gigabytes of email storage and 1 terabyte of document storage per account.
- Convenient web and desktop access to your SDCCD email and integrated calendar. Full-featured web interface for accessing email and calendar (Outlook Web App) and email and integrated calendar compatibility with desktop email clients such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail.
- Large message storage capacity. 10 gigabytes of email storage for each user.
- Access from portable devices, including iOS and Android-based phones and tablets. Access your email, calendar entries, and contacts from your mobile device.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering. We have integrated anti-spam tools for smoother control of email filtering and identification.
- OneDrive is an online document storage and sharing tool that faculty and staff can access through the Outlook Web App (OWA). 1 terabyte of document storage for each user.
- For information on the web browser requirements for accessing Office 365, see the Microsoft Office 365 System Requirements page.
- OneDrive is approved for storing some restricted data, including Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)- and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)-related information. Please note that additional controls may be required, depending on the type of data and relevant State and Federal requirements.
- All current SDCCD faculty and staff.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Microsoft Office 365 account, please contact the ITS Help Desk.
- Microsoft Office 365 is a free service for current faculty and staff.