The San Diego Community College District Employment Department facilitates all new employment, promotions, reinstatements, and voluntary transfers related to Academic, Adjunct, Classified, and Non-Academic-Non-Classified job opportunities within our multi-campus district.
Our Commitment to Diversity: All applicants must have demonstrated cultural competency and sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and classified professionals.
For more information contact the Employment Office.
- Applicant Resources
- Recruitment Toolbox for Chairperson
- Chairperson User Guide
- PeopleAdmin (Applicant Tracking System) User Guide
- How to View Applications in PeopleAdmin
- Timeline - EEO Rep Request Form
- Screening Criteria, Interview Criteria, and Interview Questions (Q&C) Form
- Confidential Statement
- Screening Guidelines
- Interviewing Persons with Disabilities
- Interview Selection Summary
- Interview Rating Guidelines
- Reference Check Form
- Employment Recommendation Form
- Personnel Action Summary Sheet (PASS)