New Non-Academic Non-Classified (NANC)
Non-Academic Non-Classified Employee (NANCE)
(This page can also be used for NANCEs returning after 60 days)
Please complete and return to the person completing your onboarding process.
Onboarding Appointments will be scheduled after LiveScan Clearance and all new hire paperwork is received by your campus Business Office.
Failure to do so can result in a later start date.
- Personal Profile Form
- Request for Live Scan Service. Please complete the form and take it to the Live Scan Unit at our College Police Department, located at 1536 Frazee Road, San Diego, CA 92108. Please call 619-388-6416 to schedule an appointment. Please include the following items on the Live Scan form:
- Job Title
- Campus (City, Mesa, Miramar, College of Cont Ed, District Office)
- Department (Name of person completing your Onboarding)
- Tuberculosis Assessment (with paid medical coverage)
- Tuberculosis Assessment (without paid medical coverage)
- Designation of Beneficiary for Final Pay Warrant
- Enrollment/Beneficiary Designation for FICA Alternative (3121 Plan)
- SSA-1945 Form (Employment in Job not covered by Social Security)
- Retirement System Status Information
- Notice of Exclusion from CalPERS Membership for State Agencies
CalPERS Retirement Forms
(The following CalPERS Retirement Forms are required if you work at least an average of 20 hours a week for one year or longer; OR,
if you work full time 40 hours a week for one year or longer).
- CalPERS Member Reciprocal Self-Certification Form
- CalPERS Pre-Retirement Lump Sum Beneficiary Designation
- W4 (IRS, Federal Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- DE 4 Form (State of California Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Form