The goal of the San Diego Continuing Education (SDCE) Credit by Exam Program is to develop and maintain agreements between the college campuses and SDCE that allow students to earn college credit by successfully completing Career Education courses and college exam.
Requirements for the Program
- Enroll in an approved Career Education course or program at your SDCE campus
- Complete the SDCE Credit by Exam Program application packet
- Earn a grade of "B" or better in the SDCE course and successfully complete a college approved final exam
- Complete a minimum of 16 hours of instruction per college unit before posting of college credit
Important Student Information
- The list of articulated courses may change from year to year
- Registration for college classes requires residency determination
- All student financial holds must be cleared before posting college credit
Continuing Education Resources
For a current Credit by Exam Certification form, please call the CTE Transitions office at (619) 388-6573.