Please note that due to the campus closures forms can be submitted electronically. Forms must be submitted using your @sdccd.edu email address. To view the current status of an electronic form that you have submitted, please login to your Faculty Support Portal.
ADOBE READER IS REQUIRED
The forms and documents on this page are in PDF file format and require the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from the Adobe website.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT FORMS ONLINE:
- Download, complete and sign the form. For instructions how to sign your form, click here or visit: https://mysdccd.atlassian.net/l/c/Bjd8jw3k
- If necessary, gather all documentation required to submit the form. For example, if submitting an Assignment of Incomplete, be sure to have all packet materials ready after you submit the form to be sent directly to your dean.
- Click on the Submit Form Online button below. Make sure the form you select to submit matches the completed PDF form you are attaching. Be sure to attach all supporting documentation as well.
- Once you submit, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to your request,
Click on any form below to login to Faculty Portal to access the forms.
- Assignment of Incomplete ("I")
- Assignment of In-Progress ("IP")
- Change of Course Level Within a Discipline
- Consent to Release Confidential Student Information by Faculty
- Faculty Academic Sanction
- Grade Assignment/Change
- Petition for Schedule Adjustment
- Removal of Disruptive Students
- Student Code of Conduct Guidelines for Online Classes