Forms & Documents

Please note that due to the campus closures some forms can be submitted electronically. However, forms are not processed instantly and typically take 4-7 business days to process. Resubmitting a form will not expedite your request. To view the current status of an electronic form that you have submitted, please login to your Student Support Portal.  


The forms and documents on this page are in PDF file format and require the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from the Adobe website.

Get Adobe Reader

INStructions to submit forms online:

  1. Download, complete and sign the form.  For instructions how to sign your form, click here or visit:
  2. If necessary, gather all documentation required to submit the form, including the names of any counselor or professor you consulted with.  Be sure to read the directions on the form, failure to do so will result in delays.

  3. Click on the Submit Form Online button below.  Make sure the form you select to submit matches the completed PDF form you are attaching.  Be sure to attach all supporting documentation as well.

  4. Once you submit, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to your request,


Submitting Forms Online

How to digitally sign forms


Forms that can be submitted online:

Admissions Forms

 Military/Veterans Forms

PRogram specific FORMS

  • Petition for Readmission to Academic Program (Student Petition)
    Directions: Download the student petition and indicate in the "Other" box which academic program you are requesting readmission to.  Currently this process is only available for Rad Tech, Medical Assistant, and Vet Tech/Animal Health Technology programs.

Counseling Forms

Students should meet with a counselor prior to submitting the following forms:

Yes No
  • Petition for Appeal of Enrollment Priority and/or Loss of CCPG
  • Academic Renewal with Course Repetition 
    (Please submit one petition per course at a time. Otherwise form will be rejected.)
  • Academic Renewal without Course Repetition
  • Major Electives Form

  • Request for Transcript Evaluation
    Note: All official transcripts must be received prior to submitting this request.

  • Modification of Graduation Requirements 
    (Please submit one petition per course at a time. Otherwise form will be rejected.)
  • Request for General Education Certification
  • Reinstatement After Disqualification (3rd Disqualification)
  • Student Academic Contract
  • Unit Overrides (Student Petition)

It is highly recommended that you speak with a counselor prior to submitting these forms. Please make an appointment below, otherwise you may click on yes to view the forms:

Counseling Office

City College Counseling

Mesa College Counseling
Miramar College Counseling


PDF Forms (cannot be submitted online at the moment)