Voluntary Resignations

Resignation Form

Academic and classified hourly and monthly employees who terminate their employment with the district are required to complete the district resignation form. The completed form, along with an updated PASS showing the ending date for the assignment should be forwarded to Human Resources. (See Resignation and Retirement Notice)


The completed form provides the district with the following important information:

  1. A forwarding address for W-2 purposes.
  2. A certification that the employment was ended voluntarily for Unemployment Compensation verifications.
  3. Information that assists in purging files and maintaining accurate records.

Required Forms: SDCCD Resignation and Retirement Notice