All coursework completed at San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College is included on one transcript. There is no need to request a transcript from each (City, Mesa, Miramar) college.
Unofficial Transcripts can be requested online free of cost. Unofficial transcripts are used for student personal use and do not serve as an official transcript or verification of work completed.
- Current students may view their unofficial transcript through mySDCCD.
- Former students may request their unofficial transcript through: https://unofficialtranscript.sdccd.edu
- Records Pre-1980: unofficial transcript is not available (see more information below)
Official transcripts can be ordered online or in person. The first two transcripts issued are free of charge. All subsequent orders are $5.00 per transcript.
Students can order transcripts through our transcript partner, Parchment (credit or debit cards only):
- Current students of San Diego City, Mesa, or Miramar College, or those with a mySDCCD account, may order transcripts directly through their mySDCCD student portal.
- Former students of San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar Colleges, or those who do not have a mySDCCD account, may order transcripts directly through Parchment by clicking on this link.
- Records Pre-1980: Order official transcript through Parchment by clicking on this link.
- Hard copy transcripts ordered online will be mailed in 1-2 business days.
- If the receiving institution accepts electronic transcripts, the transcript will be sent electronically the same day.
- To check your online order status, go to: https://www.parchment.com/u/order/track and log into your Parchment account to track an order.
- For any assistance regarding an order placed through Parchment, please go to: www.parchment.com/chat-support.
Hand-delivered transcripts must be ordered in person at the District Office at 3375 Camino del Rio South, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92108-3883. District Office hours are Monday–Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Hand-delivered transcript requests ordered at the District Office are considered "RUSH" orders. Due to the special handing required, an additional $10.00 "RUSH" fee will be applied.
- Third Party Authorization: If another person is ordering and/or picking up your transcript, you need to provide a written letter or complete the Transcript Request Form. Be sure to include personal identifying information such as: name, birthdate, and student ID number or SSN, and the person's name who is requesting the transcript on your behalf. A photo ID will be required.
NOTE: Transcripts sent from our college to another institution are considered to be official. Transcripts presented by a student are considered to be unofficial unless sealed and noted to be official on the outside of the envelope.
Click here for information regarding transcripts from previous colleges/universities attended.
To Submit transcripts TO the San Diego Community College District
For information on how to send transcripts to the SDCCD, please visit the site below: