VEBA Chiropractic / California Member Benefits
As part of VEBA, you receive chiropractic benefits as long as you receive care from participating OptumHealth Physical Health of California providers. See the Chiropractor and Acupuncture benfits below.
Your benefits include:
- Unlimited visits (subject to medical necessity)
- Copays that align with your PCP office visit copay
- X-rays as authorized
- 100% coverage for durable medical equipment up to $50
|If your PCP copay is:||Your benefit copay is:|
|$0, $5, or $10||$10|
|$15, $20, or $25||$20|
|$30, $35, or $40||$30|
*Only Optum chiropractors are eligible for reimbursement under the plan. So, before you receive services, please verify that your chiropractor still participates with Optum.
Three ways to find a provider:
Your health plan coverage gives you access to more than 2,700 network providers in California. Here are three easy ways to find a contracted provider near you:
- Go to the Provider Locator search at www.myoptumhealthphysicalhealthofca.com
To identify a participating provider, look for "VEBA" in the list in the column headed "Participating Provider for."
- Call Optum Member Services at 1-800-428-6337
- Call the provider directly to schedule an appointment, and verify they are part of the Optum network for VEBA.