VEBA Chiropractic / California Member Benefits
As part of VEBA, you receive chiropractic benefits as long as you receive care from participating OptumHealth Physical Health of California providers. Your benefits include:
- Unlimited visits (subject to medical necessity)
- Copays that align with your PCP office visit copay
- X-rays as authorized
- 100% coverage for durable medical equipment up to $50
|If your PCP copay is:||Your benefit copay is:|
|$0, $5, or $10||$10|
|$15, $20, or $25||$20|
|$30, $35, or $40||$30|
*Only Optum chiropractors are eligible for reimbursement under the plan. So, before you receive services, please verify that your chiropractor still participates with Optum.
Three ways to find a provider:
Your health plan coverage gives you access to more than 2,700 network providers in California. Here are three easy ways to find a contracted provider near you:
- Go to the Provider Locator search at www.myoptumhealthphysicalhealthofca.com
To identify a participating provider, look for "VEBA" in the list in the column headed "Participating Provider for."
- Call Optum Member Services at 1-800-428-6337
- Call the provider directly to schedule an appointment, and verify they are part of the Optum network for VEBA.