How do I get additional United Healthcare or replacement ID cards?
You can contact the Benefits office at 619-388-6587 or you can go online to www.uhcwest.com and register on MyUnited Healthcare and request a replacement card.
What information can I access if I register on the United Healthcare website?
Once you register on United Healthcare, you have access to many online health programs and tools. You will be able to:
- View your benefit summary
- Request a replacement card
- Change your Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Access member forms
- Personal Health Record
How do I access my prescriptions with Express Scripts under United Healthcare?
You can go online to https://www.express-scripts.com/index.html and register. Once you are registered member you can:
- Order prescription refills online
- Request a prescription renewal
- Locate a pharmacy
- Review prescription history
- View and print your prescription expenses.