Associate Vice Chancellor
Dr. Peter Maharaj
ITS DIRECTOR, Operations
ITS DIRECTOR, applications
Information Technology provides support for the District's administrative computing environment, the network and telecommunications infrastructure, and core network and Internet services. The major subsystems supported by Information Technology are:
- Administrative PeopleSoft ERP Systems (Campus Solutions, Finance, HRMS), and various web applications
- Telecommunications Infrastructure (Voice, Data, Video)
- Network and Internet Services including Security
- Email System, including the Anti-SPAM, Anti-Virus systems
- Administrative Desktop PC support
- Telephony System and the voice mail messaging systems
- Ex Libris Alma Library Services Platform
- Canvas Course Management System.
For immediate support with any of the systems above, please contact the IT Service Desk at help.sdccd.edu or 619-388-7000.