PeopleSoft HCM Info
PeopleSoft HCM Self-Service allows employees to view and update personal information as well as access employee timesheets for reporting time and requesting leaves.
If you have any questions or if you experience any issues with PeopleSoft HCM please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or at 619-388-7000.
Information that may be accessed via Employee Self-Service includes:
- Personal Information (view/update)
- Phone Numbers
- Time Reporting
- Submit Time Worked
- Request Leaves
- Payroll & Compensation
- View Paycheck & W-2 Forms
- View/Update Direct Deposit
- Paycheck Modeler
- Compensation History
- Health Care Summary
- And more!
The following resources are available to provide information, training and to answer questions.
To access the Portal, employees use their network user ID and password. Click on the below links to access the Portal Login page, view resources showing how to navigate to the Portal Login Page and view instructions on how to change your network password.
- Portal Login page
- Quick Reference Guide on how to navigate to the Portal Login page via the District Homepage, login to MySDCCD and basic navigation
- Changing your Password
For issues logging in to Portal, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-388-7000.
- Employee Service Center Overview - click on the below links to access overview information for navigating through Employee Self-Service information and for quick reference on how to complete employee timesheets
- Manager Service Center Overview - click on the below links for quick reference on how to access the Time and Labor WorkCenter for viewing and approving timesheets of employee direct reports
- General Questions
- Employee Self-Service Questions
- Time and Labor Questions
- Manager Self-Service Questions
- How to Review & Confirm Leave Balances in HCM
- Understanding Your Paycheck - Contract Faculty & Contract Classified
- HCM Earning Codes & Descriptions List
Please Note: Pay checks and W2s prior to January 2016 will not be available in PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service. Historical information will be housed in a data warehouse. Employees may request to have prior year W2s reissued or prior check information re-printed via the District Payroll Office.
For questions, please call 619-388-6582.