Online Learning Pathways
Welcome to Online Learning Pathways for the San Diego Community College District, where you can complete quality courses developed and taught online by instructors from City, Mesa, Miramar, and Continuing Education.
- How to Login to Canvas
- Canvas Assistance
- Student Resources and F.A.Q.
- Practice Canvas Courses
- Tutorials and Training
- CANVAS BUG FIX FOR THE MICROSOFT IMMERSIVE READER
- Distance Education Resources
- Guides and Videos showcasing how to use Canvas and Zoom
- Introduction to Canvas Course
- Online Zoom Training Sessions
- SDCCD DE Webinar Archives
- Newsletter and updates from the Dean of the SDCCD Online Learning Pathways
SDCCD Online Learning Pathways is committed to helping students be successful in online learning. Our courteous and professional staff provides technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. These web pages are designed to give you fast access to the information you need.
Welcome to the SDCCD Online Learning Pathways website for faculty. We are here to provide you with the assistance to be successful in preparing and teaching fully or partially online, hybrid, and web-enhanced on-campus courses. Visit our Training, Support, and Resources pages.