For any technical issues or troubleshooting regarding Canvas, the SDCCD Online Learning Pathways has compiled these resources to assist you in getting the support you need:
Contact Canvas Directly:
For technical assistance, the Canvas helpdesk staff are standing by 24/7 to assist you via:
Need Assistance with the MySDCCD Portal?
If you would like to contact the mySDCCD Support Desk for assistance with the faculty/student portal you can submit a help desk ticket.
Please note, that Canvas related issues cannot be assisted by the IT Help Desk or the mySDCCD Support Desk.
Please use the information provided in the first section above for any Canvas related issues.
Online Teaching Best Practices and Guidelines
- Distance Education Handbook
- SDCCD Online Learning Pathways Canvas Hub
- Online Zoom Training Calendar
- Student Code of Conduct for Online Classes
- Student Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Actions
- Quality Assurance for DE at the SDCCD
- Accessibility Resources and Tools
- 2008 Omnibus Version CCCO Distance Education Guidelines (pdf).
- Open Educational Resources - Open OnDemand @ SDCCD
- Social Presence for Online Instruction
- SDCCD Copyright Guidelines
- Sample Course Syllabus
- SDCCD Pre-Semester Checklist
- Software Available for SDCCD Faculty
- Learn more about Regular and Substantive Interaction (RSI)
Ferpa Guidelines and Recommendations
Distance Education Captioning and transcription
COMMITTEE Meeting Notes
Open OnDemand @ SDCCD is a site with shareable teaching and learning resources created by faculty and staff at the SDCCD. If you would like to contribute a tutorial, learning object, or other instructional content to the site, please contact Chris Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to create a repository for online faculty to contribute resources to be shared and re-used by other online faculty.