CTE Transitions Credit by Exam
The SDCCD Career Education and Workforce Development department coordinates the development, implementation, and management of credit by exam agreements for career education courses between local high schools and San Diego City, Mesa, and Miramar College and between San Diego Continuing Education and San Diego City, Mesa, and Miramar College.
Career education high school students and career education students at San Diego Continuing Education that are enrolled in eligible courses have the opportunity to accelerate their college degree experience with early college credit by successfully completing the CTE Transitions Credit by Exam Agreement requirements.
- San Diego Continuing Education to College CTE Transitions Credit by Exam
- High School to College CTE Transitions Credit by Exam
- Agreement Development – College Faculty and Staff Resources
Inaugural Annual Report on Faculty-led activities for High School to College and SDCE to College CTE Transitions Credit by Exam Agreement renewal and development.
- SDUSD / SDCCD Joint Board Goals & CTE Transitions - Summary Spring 2021
- High School to College & SDCCE to College - Overview - October 2020
The SDCCD CTE Transitions Program is supported by Perkins funding.