Grades & Transcripts
You may review your grades and academic history at anytime by going to mySDCCD. Semester grades are available approximately 2 weeks after the end of class. See the Academic Calendar for specific grade availability dates.
Former students (who have never created a mySDCCD account) may request an unofficial transcript at:
Students will need to enter their SSN or 10-digit Student ID. Former students can convert their previous CSID to their 10-digit Student ID by adding three zeros to the beginning of the CSID (example: 1234567 would be 0001234567).
All coursework completed at San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College is included on one transcript. There is no need to request a transcript from each (City, Mesa, Miramar) college. The first two transcripts issued are free of charge. Thereafter, transcripts cost $5.00 each.
Official transcripts can be ordered online or in person:
Students can order transcripts through our transcript partner Parchment (credit or debit cards only):
- Current students of San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College, or those with a mySDCCD account, may order directly through their mySDCCD student portal.
- Former students of San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar Colleges, or those who do not have a mySDCCD account, may order directly through Parchment by clicking on this link.
- Records Pre-1980: Order official transcript through Parchment by clicking on this link.
- Transcripts ordered online will be mailed in 1-2 business days.
- If the receiving institution accepts electronic transcripts, the transcript will be sent electronically the same day.
- To check the status of your online order, go to: https://www.parchment.com/u/order/track and login to your Parchment account to track an order.
- For any assistance regarding an order placed through Parchment, please go to: www.parchment.com/chat-support.
Hand-delivered transcripts must be ordered in person at the District Office at 3375 Camino del Rio South, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92108-3883. Summer Hours of operation (06/04/23 - 08/02/23): Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Friday the District will be closed.
- Hand delivered transcript requests ordered at the District Office are considered “RUSH” orders. Due to the special handling required, an additional $10.00 “RUSH” fee will be applied.
- Third Party Authorization: If another person is ordering and/or picking up your transcript, you need to provide a written letter or complete the Transcript Request Form. Be sure to include personal identifying information such as: name, birthdate, and student ID number or SSN, and the person's name who is requesting the transcript on your behalf. A photo ID will be required.
NOTE: Transcripts sent from our college to another institution are considered to be official. Transcripts presented by a student are considered to be unofficial unless sealed and noted to be official on the outside of the envelope.
Click here for information regarding transcripts from previous colleges/universities attended.
Questions? Call 619-388-6924.