Transcripts are the official document of the student's academic work at a college or university.
Official Transcripts are required for the following:
- To validate prerequisites completed
- To receive credit for courses completed at another institution
- To develop your Student Education Plan
- Students receiving financial aid or veterans benefits must have transcripts on file within one semester
Guidelines for submitting Transcripts
- Students are responsible for requesting official transcripts from each institution attended.
- Official transcripts must be received in the original, sealed envelope from the college or university.
- Transcripts from foreign institutions are not required.
- Opened, faxed or emailed transcripts will not be considered official.
- Transcripts are only accepted within one year after issuance.
Transcripts should be submitted to the SDCCD office:
San Diego Community College District
3375 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108-3883