The Benefits Office is currently experiencing a staffing shortage – but you are important to us! The best way to communicate with our office is by emailing email@example.com.
If you want to make changes to an existing 403B or 457B, please click on the appropriate link below for the correct form.
Forms need to be sent directly to Schools First either via fax or you may make changes directly online by going to https://pa.schoolsfirstfcu.org.
- Paper SRAs can take up to 5-business days to transmit to our school district.
- For faster processing, complete your SRA online by logging in at https://pa.schoolsfirstfcu.org.
- Online SRAs are transmitted to our school district the following business day.
The Benefits Office is part of the Employee Services Department in the Human Resources Division. We provide services to active employees and retirees in the following areas:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tax Sheltered Annuities (403B & 457B)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care
- Transportation Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance
- Chiropractic/Acupuncture Coverage