November 1st – November 15th
Welcome to Open Enrollment for the 2022 plan year. Open Enrollment is the employee’s annual opportunity to make changes to your benefits for the new plan year, effective January 1, 2022. You will have the opportunity to choose your benefits for the next plan year. Enrollment is your opportunity to carefully evaluate your choices and make informed decisions that give you the coverage you need.
During Open Enrollment, you can:
- Choose a new medical plan option
- Enroll eligible family members to your benefit plan(s) which requires proper documentation
- Enroll a Domestic partner (IRS guidelines establish that adding a domestic partner will result in taxable income to the employee for Federal and State Tax purposes)
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account to pay for dependent day-care, health expenses, or Commuter benefit with pre-tax dollars
- Enroll in Minnesota Supplemental Life
- Enroll or cancel Hyatt Legal (MetLife Company) plan
- NEW! 2022 Medical Premiums
- NEW! 2 Medical plan Options
o Harmony $10
• Sharp Community, Sharp Rees Stealy, UCSD
• NO monthly premium $0
o Performance HMO Network 3
• Scripps Clinic, Scripps Coastal, Rady Children’s
• Monthly premium $115
Reminder! Preventative Health Care Services covered at no cost
To view your current benefits information (which contains your current plan selection and enrolled dependents) or to make plan changes to add or delete dependent during this Open Enrollment period please click link below.
To view a step by step tutorial for the ARES Open Enrollment Tools for Members please see below link.
ARES Open Enrollment Tool for Members