Parking & Live Scan
Parking Services: 619-388-6416
If you have a question regarding parking, parking permit, or a parking citation call Parking Services
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2021 Semester
- You can hang permit from the front of your rearview mirror (with dates facing the front windshield). Plastic hangers are available in your campus police office if you want to staple the permit to one.
- If the permit gets damaged in any way, you can exchange it free of charge in your campus police office. Call office hours: City 619-388-3461, Mesa 619-388-2749, Miramar 619-388-7353.
- Student permits are valid in any available student parking. Most surface lots are open. Many parking structures are not.
- Motorcycles park in designated motorcycle parking only please.
- Wi-Fi lots are still in use. Permits are not required to use the campus wi-fi, but vehicles without parking permits must be occupied. Unoccupied vehicles without the appropriate permit displayed will be cited.
- Daily permits can be purchased at designated machines with cash only. We temporarily have no mobile/credit card payment capability.
- Operational permit machines are cleaned and disinfected regularly. Use of hand sanitizer immediately following use is recommended.
- Contract Staff/Faculty/Adjunct Parking Permit Renewal Application
- Special Events Request form (SDCCD faculty/staff only)
- Motorist Assistance Program
- Live Scan Information
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Parking Regulations Overview/General Information
- Parking Regulations Full Copy
- Pay or appeal a parking citation
- Cesar Chavez/Barrio Logan Public Parking Permit Information & Application
- Disabled Parking
- Visitor Parking
Parking Fine Information
Campus Specific Parking Links: