Welcome to the San Diego Community College District

Before you can register for classes, you must fill out a CCCApply college application to San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College. Completing the online application is easy and free. (Click here for step by step instructions.)

At the bottom of the page you will see links to all three college applications. When you apply to one college, you can still register for classes at all three colleges.

You will receive an email confirmation when your application is processed. For more information about applying please visit our admissions page.

Who should apply?

  • Students who possess a high school diploma (or equivalent)

  • High School students looking to earn college credit while they obtain their high school diploma.  For more information on concurrent enrollment/CCAP, please visit our High School Information Page.

  • Returning or transfer students who have not enrolled in classes at San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College within the last three consecutive semesters.

  • International students seeing an I-20 or obtain an F1 Visa status should go to the one of the following International Student links for more information: City College, Mesa College or Miramar College.

Submitting a CCCApply application is easy and free!  Obtaining a college education is at your fingertips!