The Evaluations office on campus assists students by providing services to help with the graduation and transfer process. Students submit official forms to the Evaluations office for processing including:
- Academic Renewal Without Course Repetition
- Academic Renewal by Course Repetition
- Certificate of Performance
- Credit by Examination
- IGETC/CSU General Education Certification
- Modification of Graduation Requirements
- Petition for Graduation
- Reissuance of Diploma
- Student Petition (for specific conditions)
- Transcript Evaluation
The college Evaluations office can help you with forms, determine if specific criteria are met, as well as explain policies and processes.
College Evaluations Offices
|College||Evaluations Office||Phone Number||Website|
|CITY COLLEGE||Office E-2||619-388-3466||Evaluations website|
|MESA COLLEGE||Office I4-306||619-388-2680||Evaluations website|
|MIRAMAR COLLEGE||Office K1-207||619-388-7371||Evaluations website|
The District Evaluators determine which courses are applicable toward your Certificate, Associate Degree or for Transfer and are also responsible for processing many of the forms which affect your permanent academic record.
District Office Evaluations
3375 Camino del Rio South, Rm 100
Bulletin / Information
- Students are encouraged to file a Petition for Graduation up to a year prior to expected graduation semester.
- Frequently Asked Questions
|College||Evaluations Office||Phone Number|