The Evaluations office on each campus assists students with the graduation and transfer process. Students may submit the following requests via the SDCCD online forms website:
- Academic Renewal by Course Repetition
- Academic Renewal Without Course Repetition
- Certificate of Performance
- Credit by Examination
- General Education Certification for IGETC UC/CSU
- Modification of Graduation Requirements
- Reissuance of Diploma
- Student Petition (for specific conditions)
- Transcript Evaluation
Please contact your college Evaluations Office with any questions about the above services:
College Evaluations Offices
To inquire whether your transcripts have been received by SDCCD, please submit a ticket to the Support Desk:
For more information on sending transcripts to the San Diego Community College District, please visit the Transcript Information page.
The District Evaluators determine which courses are applicable toward your chosen degree or certificate and also process graduation applications.
District Office Evaluations
3375 Camino del Rio South, Rm 100
APPLYING FOR GRADUATION
- The Graduation Application is submitted through your mySDCCD student portal.
- Students should file their Graduation Application about one semester in advance of their expected graduation term and prior to the posted deadline dates.
- Frequently Asked Questions