Credit is available for the following standardized tests:
- Advanced Placement Examinations (AP)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES), and
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Standardized tests are not automatically evaluated for a student's educational goal. Please
see the college counseling office to submit a Request for Transcript Evaluation form.
- To obtain credit, students must be currently enrolled and working toward an Associate Degree or Certificate of Achievement.
- A maximum of 30 cumulative units may be granted for acceptable scores on any combination of standardized tests.
- Credit will not be granted for equivalent course completion.
- Detailed information is provided in each college catalog.