Parking & Live Scan
Parking Services: 619-388-6416
If you have a question regarding parking, parking permit, or a parking citation call Parking Services
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer 2022 Semester
June 13 thru August 27, 2022
Student parking permits will not be required to park in student lots Summer 2022 semester.
Students are NOT permitted to park in any staff/faculty lots at any time, with or without a permit.
All other violations are being enforced.
Student parking permit will be required for Fall 2022 semester
- Contract Staff/Faculty/Adjunct Parking Permit Renewal Application
- Special Events Request form (SDCCD faculty/staff only)
- Motorist Assistance Program
- Live Scan Information
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Parking Regulations Overview/General Information
- Parking Regulations Full Copy
- Pay or appeal a parking citation
- Cesar Chavez/Barrio Logan Public Parking Permit Information & Application
- Disabled Parking
- Visitor Parking
Parking Fine Information
Campus Specific Parking Links: