Microsoft Office 365 Canvas Integration
As of Fall 2022, all SDCCD students will receive a "student.sdccd.edu" email account upon registration which allows them to:
- Receive official emails from the San Diego Community College District
- Use applications in the Office 365 for Students such as Word, Excel and OneDrive with 1 TB storage.
Your primary email address is first initial last name @ student.sdccd.edu (example: firstname.lastname@example.org ). You can login to your student email at: http://outlook.office.com
How to Login and Access Microsoft Office 365
Please visit http://myapps.sdccd.edu
When prompted to login your username is your student email address (email@example.com) and your password is the same password you use when logging into mySDCCD.
How to view my microsoft office 365 files in Canvas
- Click the Office 365 course menu item which will appear in your course menu
- Click the Log In button
- Enter your SDCCD Email Address
- Click the Next button
- Click the Accept button on the Permissions requested page
Note: This page will only display the first time you log on to the Office 365 Integration in Canvas.
Now you can access Office 365 documents from inside of Canvas.
Office 365 Guides for Canvas
- How do I create a hyperlink from Microsoft Office 365 in the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I upload a file from Microsoft Office 365 as an assignment submission?
- How do I submit a cloud assignment with Microsoft Office 365?
- How do I create a Microsoft Office 365 collaboration?
Office 365 assistance
For general assistance regarding Microsoft Office 365 and login:
- Contact the District IT helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Canvas related issues relating to Office 365:
- Call Canvas Faculty Support at 1-844-612-7421 or Contact Canvas Support using the Chat Feature
- Contact the SDCCD Online Learning Pathways Department