Transportation & Parking Information
Student parking permits are available for purchase during registration on mySDCCD, or at the Accounting Office on campus. Permits are only valid for the current semester.
The parking fee is required of all students who park on campus at the following rates:
- Auto Permits $40.00 ($25 if eligible for financial aid)
- Motorcycle Permits $17.50
- Carpool Permits available by contacting the College Police Department
A Student Identification Card is required to pick up a permit. Only one permit per student may be purchased.
Parking permits purchased and paid for by the advance purchase deadline (7 days before the start of the semester) will be mailed to students on a weekly basis. Refer to the Academic Calendar for advance purchase deadline.
Permits purchased after this deadline and throughout the semester should be picked up at one of the College Police locations:
- City College: V-100
- Mesa College: Room Q-100 (I-400 the first week of the semester)
- Miramar College: Room T-100 (K-100 the first week of the semester)
See the College Police Department website for complete information.
Parking permits will be required to park in all student lots. Students without valid permits will be cited. Students may NOT park in faculty/staff lots at any time, with or without a permit.
BUS & TROLLEY PASS
Students who are enrolled in a minimum of 7 college units may purchase a monthly bus and trolley pass for the summer session. The monthly bus and trolley passes are available for purchase June, July and August at the City, Mesa and Miramar Accounting offices for a limited time, while supplies last. Limit one monthly pass purchase per student, per month. The current bus pass price is $57.60.
The semester bus and trolley passes are available for purchase during Fall and Spring only.
IMPORTANT: Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 7 college units to be eligible to purchase a discounted bus and trolley pass.
- Students MUST bring their college student ID card to the above offices when purchasing bus and trolley passes. Bus pass sticker will be adhered to the student's ID card by the Accounting staff upon purchase.
- For bus schedule information, call the Regional Transit Information Office at: (619) 233-3004.
Note: Published prices are subject to change by SANDAG (San Diego Association of Governments). SDCCD/MTS are not responsible for lost, stolen, faded or shredded stickers or passes. All monthly bus and trolley sticker/pass sales are final. No refunds or replacements.
Due to SANDAG process changes, the disabled/senior, youth and adult bus passes are no longer available for purchase at the colleges. Disabled/senior bus passes can be purchased at reduced fares through MTS. Go to the MTS website for more information on the application process or contact the Transit Store at 619-234-1060.