All official transcripts of prior college work and military schools, including copies of forms DD-214, SMART, or DD-295, covering all periods of military service, should be on file in the Student Records Office. Students receiving financial aid or veterans benefits must have transcripts on file within one semester.

Click here for the online transcript application. At the end of the application there is a signature page which the student will print out, sign, then deliver to the Student Services Office at 619-388-6922 or Fax at 619-388-6946.

Students can get an official copy of their transcript by written request. This is in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, FERPA regulations concerning the privacy of students. Only the student or another college can ask for and receive an official transcript. Students can get two official copies of their transcripts for free. Additional copies, after the first two, will cost $5.00 each. All transcript requests will be processed within 10 working days.

View or print unofficial transcripts from the SDCCD e-Grades website.