CTE Transitions - High School Students

If you are a high school student in a CTE Transitions course, you need to satisfy and complete the following steps:

  1. Enroll in an approved CTE Transitions class at your high school.
  2. Successfully create a CATEMA profile and select the approved CTE Transitions class(es) that your are enrolled in.
  3. Earn a grade of 'A' or 'B' in each section of an approved CTE Transitions class and on the final exam(s) and/or project.

Complete Steps 4, and 5
(No later than 18 months after high school graduation):

      4. Successfully complete an SDCCD college application                   online.

      5. Submit CTE Transitions Program Student Petition for                  College Credit form and official high school transcript to                CTE Transitions office. 


For a current student petition for credit form, please call the CTE Transitions office at (619) 388-6573.


Please do not submit more than one SDCCD online application.

If you are unsure if you've already applied, ask your teacher.

Student Resources

College Credit Resources

Career and Pathway Resources