CTE Transitions - High School Students
If you are a high school student in a CTE Transitions course, you need to satisfy and complete the following steps:
- Enroll in an approved CTE Transitions class at your high school.
- Successfully create a CATEMA profile and select the approved CTE Transitions class(es) that your are enrolled in.
- Earn a grade of 'A' or 'B' in each section of an approved CTE Transitions class and on the final exam(s) and/or project.
Complete Steps 4, and 5
(No later than 18 months after high school graduation):
4. Successfully complete an SDCCD college application online.
5. Submit CTE Transitions Program Student Petition for College Credit form and official high school transcript to CTE Transitions office.
For a current student petition for credit form, please call the CTE Transitions office at (619) 388-6573.
Please do not submit more than one SDCCD online application.
If you are unsure if you've already applied, ask your teacher.