CTE Transitions - High School Teachers
If you are teaching a CTE Transitions course, you need to complete the following steps:
- Create your account on CATEMA if you don't already have one. Your account and/or class will need system administrator approval.
- Guide your students through the enrollment process.
- Login to CATEMA and approve students requesting enrollment in your class
- Enter Grades in CATEMA
- Print, sign and date Class Roster in ink. Send the Class Roster to the CTE Transitions office by June 30 of each year.
- Quick Start Guide
- Teacher Training
- Part 1: CATEMA Enrollment
- Part 2: Class
- Part 3: Class