Personal Video Studio
The Personal Video Studio is a set of equipment for creating accessible multimedia for their course. Check out this Introduction Video link to get started: An Introduction to the Personal Video Studio
Want to know more about actually using the Personal Video Studio? Here's a video that explains the basic setup of the equipment. Using the Personal Video Studio – An Overview
Samples of videos created with the Personal Video Studio
- A Hi-There Video for an Online Class – Rechelle Mojica,
- Hello Students – Laurie Lorence.
- A Video Syllabus – Jim Rutherfoord.
- Video Learning Object: Using ThinkWell Math Learning Resource – Jim Rutherfoord.
- Video Learning Object: Everything You Wanted to Know About Epithelia – Dr. O’Connor.
- Video Learning Object: Capacitors – Carl Quattlebaum.